Monday 17 December 2018

LIONHEAD RABBITS and NEW ZEALAND WHITE RABBITS

LIONHEAD RABBITS and NEW ZEALAND WHITE RABBITS


Pedigreed Chocolate lionhead buck bunny 10 weeks fifty five dollars only selling with pedigree now he is tattooed and his pedigree is printed and ready to go his price is firm

Single mane harliquin adult lionhead doe thirty dollars

Single mane Harliquin adult lionhead doe thirty dollars great mom

*I will have more lionheads available soon I have some more adults to decide on and I will have babies available in a few weeks also*
Newly added rabbits may not be pictured yet.


I have several new Zealand white adult rabbits for sale all are under a year and a half old. All are from new Zealand white/new Zealand white breeding .All are easy to handle and would be great for your new Zealand white breeding program .Most of these are proven breeders . They are not pedigreed 
*Some of these rabbits i say they were exposed to my new Zealand white buck. I say exposed because Breeding was witnessed but I cannot guarantee the doe is bred*

New Zealand white buck 9 months old proven breeder $30

New Zealand white doe 6 months old has been exposed to my new Zealand white buck (not the buck listed)so she could possibly be bred $40.

New Zealand white doe 6 months old previously shown in 4h by previous owner $30

I also raise Sandy Flemish Giants but I currently do not have any available at this time.
I will post when I have some available

Even tho I focus my rabbitry on breeding Lionheads,New Zealand white and Sandy Flemish giants I do from time to time have other breeds available also that were not born here.
*The rabbits listed as being Bred are not Guaranteed to be bred they were however witnessed being bred by the buck so pregnancy is expected*

0 comments

Post a Comment

POPULER